Ans: Event handlers in SSIS are very similar to the event handlers in programming languages that are typically used to handle any errors raised by the SSIS package.
92. What are variables in SSIS ?
Ans: Variables store values that a SQL Server Integration Services package and its containers, tasks, and event handlers can use at run time.
93. What are log providers in SSIS ?
Ans: Log providers are the ones that are helpful in audit. You can implement log providers in packages, containers, and tasks. With logging, you can capture run-time information about a package.
94. How to run a T-SQL in SSIS ?
Ans: Execute SQL task.
95. How to run program or batch file in SSIS ?
Ans: Execute Process task.
96. What to do if you want to add custom logic to extend the control flow in SSIS ?
Ans: use the Script task.
97. What to do if you want to add custom logic to extend the data flow in SSIS ?
Ans: use Script component.
98. How to run SSIS package ?
Ans: use dtexec utility.
99. How to move or copy SSIS packages,
Ans: use the dtutil utility.
100. How to create custom extensions in SSIS ?
Ans: SSIS object model has base classes. You can create custom extensions by deriving from these base classes.